In need of a quick and healthy chocolate cake recipe? Look no further – we’ve got you! Try our easy-to-make protein chocolate cake with only a few ingredients and our FitLine Whey!
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- 270 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa chocolate)
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 22 g FitLine Whey
- Preheat the oven to 160 ºC.
- Grease the form with coconut oil and line it with parchment paper.
- Cut chocolate into pieces and add the vegetable oil. Melt together using a double boiler or the microwave. Once melted, stir until smooth, and let the mix cool just a little.
- Separate the eggs. Add salt to the egg whites and beat with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add vanilla to the egg yolks and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg yolks and mix well.
- Fold in the egg whites. Keep folding just until you can’t see any white streaks from the egg whites.
- Fold the FitLine Whey into the mass.
- Use a springform pan, maximum 20-22 cm in diameter. Pour the batter into the springform pan and bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs, not runny batter, when inserted into the center of the cake.
And that’s all! Super easy to make and a delicious treat, guaranteeing you’ll get your protein in. Bake away, and share your photos with us on social media!