It’s that time again – going back to work and school, and we’re all so motivated to get back on track the best and the most productive we can! Getting up early and having a morning routine will set the tone for a day full of achievements. However, this time of the year can also become overwhelmingly stressful as we all relax so much over the summer that a morning routine can become a burden on us rather than make our day more manageable.
One thing we tend to skip when things get hectic is our breakfast. But there are so many benefits to having a healthy breakfast – it can improve your mood and help you manage your appetite throughout the day, among other things. To make it easier, we’ve created a delicious pancake recipe, including our FitLine Whey, bananas, and oats! Tasty, healthy, and packed with nutrients!
Find the recipe below, and share your pancakes with us on social media!
- 2 bananas
- 150 g oats
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tbsp milk (dairy, soy, oat, or any other kind of milk)
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- 4 tbsp protein powder FitLine Whey
- coconut oil, or a flavorless oil, for frying
- nut butter, maple syrup, and berries or sliced banana to serve
- Blend the banana, oats, eggs, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, and protein powder in a blender for 1-2 mins until smooth. Check if the oats have broken down; if not, blend for another minute.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan. Pour or scoop in 2-3 rounds of batter, leaving a little space between each to spread. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface and the underside is golden. Flip over and cook for another minute until cooked through. Transfer to a warm oven and repeat with the remaining batter. Serve in stacks with nut butter, maple syrup, and fruit.