Sweat. Smile. Repeat.
“One more repetition, one more stroke, one more second – I can do this!” How many athletes repeat exactly this sentence in their heads while exercising or competing? There’s only one correct answer to this: All of them! It’s human nature to push your own limits and constantly try to grow, both physically and mentally. In order to give your body and your mind optimal conditions to endure this growth, an optimal supply of micronutrients is absolutely necessary. Especially in endurance sports, FitLine Fitness-Drink, the carbohydrate electrolyte solution*, contributes to maintaining performance capacity over longer training and competition periods.
- NTC® supports optimal nutrient intake
- Mineral support before and after sports
- Carbohydrates support before, during, and after sports
- *Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- easily digestible even during top performance
- improved intake of fluids through isotonics
Before. During. After.
Carbohydrate supply is key in endurance sports. An optimal carbohydrate supply doesn’t start on match day. Many of you remember your coaches pushing you to have a big plate of Spaghetti for dinner, the day before the big competition. Optimal carbohydrate supply starts even before your workout. As energy reserves can deplete rather quickly. Keeping that supply high during your workout will help you add those extra crunches and pull-ups to your regular workout. After your workout is before your next workout. Keep that carbohydrate and magnesium supply high after your workout for optimal support and faster recovery.
Many pro athletes swear by the isotonic FitLine Fitness-Drink. They not only value the added well-being and concentration during workouts. An internal survey revealed that 9 out of 10 athletes love the pleasantly sweet flavour and 8 out of 10 athletes value the Fitness-Drink’s tolerability, even when drinking it with a high heart rate. The Fitness-Drink is also lactose free, gluten free and vegetarian.
The FitLine Fitness-Drink recipe is composed around our patented NTC® for increased bioavailability of the added micro nutrients. Additionally, Fitness-Drink is listed on the Cologne List. In fact, you can use the QR-code on every single FitLine nutritional supplement box to check for it’s quality and safety.
Our Guarantee: Highest Quality Control
As a company we voluntarily agreed to have all the FitLine products tested regularly for doping-relevant anabolic steroids/pro-hormones and stimulants.
* All the FitLine nutritional supplement products are on the Cologne List®. That list publishes products that have been tested by one of the world’s leading laboratories for analyzing nutritinal supplements for doping substances. More information can be found under: www.koelnerliste.com